Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Listen up


Well, here's my first blog post. Finally, I've decided to join the legions of bloggers out here, 'cause I'm just too lazy to keep up with my regular website, yet, I still have this burning desire to post photos and stuff up at a whim.

Today was interesting; it started with an interview at a radio station, where I talked about the sound of seismic signals. A snippet or two just might make its way onto the airwaves on AK, a show that is hosted by Gabriel Spitzer on Alaska Public Radio Network at 10am on Sundays. It looks like the volcano show might be on this weekend! Anyway, I think the interview went over pretty well, but talking to yourself in a padded room is always just a little unnerving ;)

Anyway, I'll be backposting some photos soon (hopefully).

No comments: