Saturday, September 03, 2005

Surprise, surprise...

Guess what? We're rockin' and rolling still. Last night we only made a few hours progress, and are now past Westdahl. Today the clouds look particularly ugly, and the waves are coming at us from the northish, giving us a nice roll. I was wondering if I could fall asleep last night,, since I was nearly being tossed from my bunk pretty often. I did, though More than once last night I had to latch on to the bulkhead or side of the bunk.

Once again, in order to allow us to be fed, the Skipper is going to find a bay to anchor in. The weather outlook still bleak. Also, yesterday, Cyrus came in after having talked to his sister. Apparently New Orleans is still suffering big-time after the dikes broke.What is really going on out there??? 'cause it sounds like people are even dying at the superdome. Where's the gov't? And here I am, away from absolutely everything and any & all news...

No comments: