Friday, September 09, 2005

Waiting for my noon-time dramamine to kick in

The whole ships being massively rolled around. About an hour ago, Guy and Cyrus had to go up top to secure the huts which were shifting about 6 inches or so (frighting to see); Chief tossed his cookies; every little while the galley window is nearly submerged (or is partially submerged). This is truly navigating the aleutians. Speaking of navigating, we've just crossed the 180 date line and none of the navigation equipment really likes that. (So, technically, it's 9/10/2005, I suppose)

Unfortunately, I have no photos to add on this ugly topic, though videos may find their way to my regular website...

No one is to be seen; they're all clinging to their bunks, most likely. I've been occupying myself with cleaning out my computer's music files.

No comments: